Wednesday 25 April 2012

PPT Grammar Test

Section-B: English Grammar

Choose the most appropriate answer:

16. I'm busy at the moment. ______ in the kitchen.
(A) I work
(B) I works
(C) I am work
(D) I am working

17. I plan to go Karachi _____ Sunday.
(A) on
(B) in
(C) at
(D) towards

18. If you had planned your studies, you _______ in such a situation.
(A) would have
(B) would not have
(C) would had
(D) would not had

19. He promised he _________ come.
(A) will
(B) should
(C) would
(D) will be

20. I wish I were __________!
(A) he
(B) his
(C) him
(D) himself

21. There is a __________ money in the wallet.
(A) little
(B) some
(C) any
(D) few

22. I have been waiting for you __________ 01:00 PM.
(A) since
(B) for
(C) until
(D) about

23. Here is my report. ___________ it at last.
(A) I finish
(B) I finished
(C) I am finished
(D) I have finished

1 comment: